Company World Credit takes over the full credit management function of its clients . We are committed to provide our clients with improved cash flow and to remove credit headaches.
Our approach, based on over 18 years of credit management, is to understand our client’s business and their clients and then to custom design a credit policy unique to their business. As our client, you can leave the credit management to us and to focus on growing your business.
Our focus is to stop your clients getting into debt through experienced and qualified examination of their credit reports, dealing directly with problematic clients by assisting them in managing their books. If we can keep them in business, you keep a client.
In addition, your sales staff does not have to risk damaging client relationships as any problematic client is dealt with by us, a third party.
We are a professional company and are a:
- Fellow of CIS
- Member ICM
- Member ADRA
So what exactly do we do…
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF USING COMPANY WORLD CREDIT
- Credit policy custom designed.
- Regular on site visits to assist your credit control staff.
- All purchased credit reports are included in your monthly retainer.
- Experienced, qualified and unbiased evaluation of credit reports
- Financial savings from reduced bad debts
- We physically visit prospective new and problematic clients, thereby giving you peace of mind on new clients and allowing you to keep a healthy relationship with problematic clients for future business
- Salesman is able to distance himself from the credit report if no credit or limited credit is advised.
- Good customers who run into debt problems are assisted to allow them to remain good customers in the future
- Staff training on site
- Final demands sent on your behalf as we are registered with the Council of Debt Collections
Company World Credit has built up a reputable customer base that is fully reliant on them for full credit management. Please contact us, should you require any references.
- 18 years + experience in Credit Management
- 9 years in the rebar industry.
- Experience at the Murray & Roberts Steel Group as Group Credit Manager, which included responsibility for the full credit management function and which included policy, legal, staff, training and collections.
- Qualification – Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Credit 3 Diploma (Top National Student in 1997).
- Moderator and marker for ICM papers